In this tutorial, I will give you a tutorial how to use screen capture on Samsung Galaxy Mini without using any apps and without rooting your phone. (Read: what is root Android?)
What is screen capture Android?
Screen capture or often called screenshot is a feature to take photos or image of your phone screen. In the Windows PC, it is same as print screen. Screenshot is useful for example when you are playing a game and get a high score, then you want to show off to your friends; you can take a screenshot at the game score and show it to your friends or upload the image to the social networks, etc.
Another example is if you want to take a picture of your text messaging conversation, emails, status on Facebook, etc. Below is an example of screenshot at the Android SMS application.
How to Take Screenshot Samsung Galaxy Mini That Use Android Froyo (2.2) Operating System:
- Make sure you already insert the SD Card (Micro SD)
- Open the application that you want to screen capture
- Press the BACK button (inverted arrow) then the HOME/center button (without releasing the BACK button). If it successful, you will hear the shutter sound and the phone will vibrate.
- You can view the captured image from the Gallery, look for the ScreenCapture folder. If you want to view via file explorer (My Files), the resulted image stored on SDCard/ScreenCapture folder.
Note: If it’s not working, try to press the BACK button for 1-2 seconds, and then press the HOME button while BACK button still pressed.
How To Do Screen Capture On Galaxy Mini That Use Android 2.3 Gingerbread Operating System:
- Make sure the SD card is properly installed
- Open the screen you want to capture
- Press the HOME button (middle button), then immediately press the POWER/ LOCK button (the button on the right side)
- You will hear the shutter sound, and you can see the image at SDCard/ScreenCapture folder or you can view it on the Gallery application
That’s the tutorial how to screenshot on Samsung galaxy mini, i hope you find it useful. Best Regards 🙂