In this article, I will give you information how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Mini. What I mean “unlock” is not to unlock the cell phone provider, but it is to unlock the phone because you’re unable to access the phone menu for the cause such as:
- You forgot your phone PIN, password, or lock drawing pattern.
- There is something wrong with your phone system that makes your phone malfunction and can’t boot into the menu.
Here’s how to overcome this condition:
If you just forget or don’t know the PIN, Password or lock pattern, then it is very easy to disable forgotten pattern lock on the Galaxy Mini (or any Android phone). What you need is only an active internet connection and your Google (Gmail) account. After you enter several failed lock pattern or pin or password, the phone will ask you to enter your Google Account. What you need is entering the username and password > done.
However, if you forget your Google account username and/or password, and you don’t have an internet connection or your phone software is damage, you can try to factory reset your phone. Factory reset will erase all your data, installed application and of course it will remove pattern lock, pin and password.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Mini from recovery mode:
- I suggest your phone battery is at least 60% full.
- Turn Off the phone
- Press the HOME button (the middle button) and the power button at the same time, hold it for several second, wait until the Samsung logo appears.
- You will enter the Samsung Galaxy Mini Recovery mode.
- Press the volume button down to until the cursor on the word “Wipe data / Factory reset”
- Press the HOME button to confirm
- Select Yes (for all user)
After that the phone will restart, and Samsung Galaxy Mini will return to its original factory settings. Hope you find this article helpful. Best regards, cellphone88.com
NOTE: If your phone is not Samsung Galaxy Mini, you can still unlock the phone by doing a factory reset. What you have to search is how to enter your phone recovery mode or how to factory reset the phone. It is easier to search than you type “how to unlock the phone because I forget the lock pattern” or “I forgot my Android phone drawing pattern, and I don’t know my Gmail account,” etc.